I am Giulio Rossetti, after a BS, an MS and a Ph.D. in Computer Science I am currently a Researcher at National Research Council of Italy.
I am a member of the Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining Laboratory (KDD-lab in short) a joint research team that connects the Computer Science Dept. of the University of Pisa and the ISTI-CNR (Italian National Research Council)
Starting from 2015 I organise an international workshop called “DyNo: Dynamics in Networks”. For more information on the past editions check the official website!
On this pages, you can find links to my papers, talks and software. Moreover, if you want to be updated on my activities just add me on Research Gate, Linkedin and/or give a look to my Google Scholar page.
2019 Publications Updates
- DyNetx: Dynamic Network analysis library released on Github, pypl, and readthedocs!
- NDlib: Network Diffusion library released on Github, pypl, and readthedocs!
- CDlib: Community Discovery library released on Github, pypl, and readthedocs!
- NDlib-Rest: rest service for NDlib released on Github!
- NF1: measure to evaluate of communities over ground truth partitions released on Github!